This is another easy meatball recipe. It’s like making spaghetti meat sauce , but , less mess ….great for kids/ lunches and moms on the go ? These Italian meatballs are super easy- you just mix them all together BEFORE cooking and you have spaghetti sauce in a ball , HA! You can also add more cheese if you like . They were surprisingly NOT dry, despite being 99% lean.
- 2 lb lean ground turkey (I used 99% fat free)
- 1 tbsp ground basil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 tsp grated Parmesan
- 12 oz of tomato paste (I used Italian flavored )
- Preheat oven to 425 *. Line a pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix all ingredients together. Form into meatballs. I use an ice cream scoop / cookie dough scoop to make them quicker (and all the same size).
- Put them into the pan, evenly spaced.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until cooked through. It doesn’t take as long with leaner meats .
- Meal Prep Hack for quick meatballs :
Approximate Macros / Nutritional Info :
- Makes about 32 1-oz of meatballs.
- Each is : 41 Calories , 0.4g Fat, 2g Carbs, 7g Protein
Happy Eating & Healthy Living Y’all !